If you are seeing this page, instead of a website / form that you were expecting, this means it contained Sitemason-managed tools. Sitemason service ended March 31, 2014.
Sitemason being retired March 31
The website management system Sitemason was retired March 31, 2014. If you were using Sitemason, Vanderbilt University Information Technology (VUIT) would like to know what websites, tools and forms you were using to assist with the planning for that content moving forward.
All members of the Vanderbilt community who have Sitemason tools associated with their VUnetID received an email from VUIT on Nov. 30 about the upcoming retirement. This email contained a link unique to users asking for information about their Sitemason tools. If you received this survey and have not yet filled it out, please do so now.
Content will not be migrated out of Sitemason, so plans should be made to create new content or copy your content using one of the following methods:
- my.vanderbilt.edu is a tool that allows faculty, students and staff to create websites related to their work, study and research at Vanderbilt. The my.vanderbilt.edu service is built and supported by University Web Communications and VUIT using WordPress. More information about this service is available at http://my.vanderbilt.edu/.
- If your content is a departmental website, please contact University Web Communications as soon as possible about creating a new site in either of the two university-supported content management systems, OmniUpdate or WordPress. UWC will work with you to make a determination based on your content needs which platform will work best.
Respond to the VUIT survey
If you no longer have the email including the survey, or did not receive an email but do have Sitemason tools, please contact email@example.com.
Notify the appropriate Web office that you need assistance
If you have already opened a ticket requesting assistance, no further action is needed at this point.
- Medical Center sites, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Medicine sites, contact: email@example.com
- University, contact: http://vu.edu/webhelp
Last Modified: 2014-04-02