Office: Stevenson Center 1505
Phone: (615) 322-7456
- Algebra, Logic, Combinatorics
- Universal algebra and lattice theory
- (with M. Maroti) Existence theorems for weakly symmetric operations, Algebra Universalis (to appear). [PDF]
- (with P. Idziak, P. Markovíc, M. Valeriote, R. Willard) Tractability and learnability arising from algebras with few subpowers, Proceedings of the LICS2007 Conference (to appear). [PDF]
- (with J. Berman, P. Idziak, P. Markovíc, M. Valeriote, R. Willard) Varieties with few subalgebras of powers, Transactions AMS (to appear). [PDF]
- (with W. Dziobiak, M. Maroti, A. Nurakuno and R. Willard) The weak extension property and finite axiomatizability for quasivarieties, Fundamenta Mathematicae (to appear). [PDF]
- (with P.M. Idziak and M. Valeriote) The structure of locally finite varieties with polynomially many models, Journal of the American Mathematical Society 22, no. 1 (2009), 119--165. [PDF]
- (with M. Maroti) Finite basis problems and results for quasivarieties, Studia Logica 78 (2004), 293--320. [PDF]
- Arithmetic of finite ordered sets: cancellation of exponents, II Order 17 (2000), 309-332.
- Tarski's finite basis problem is undecidable International Journal of Algebra and Computation 6 (1996), 49-104.
- The residual bound of a finite algebra is not computable International Journal of Algebra and Computation 6 (1996), 29-48.
Favorite WWW Sites